Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. We are also a leading financial services provider through Caterpillar Financial Services. Built for customer success We are in it for the long haul—for our customers and for our world. Our customers can be found in virtually every corner of the earth, and we realize our success comes directly from helping our customers be successful. Built for transforming lives We take seriously our responsibility to give back to the communities in which we work and live. The Caterpillar Foundation, founded in 1952, is helping to make sustainable progress possible around the world through support of environmental sustainability, access to education and fulfillment of basic human needs. Built for the future We have a long history of innovation and using leading edge technology to provide customer solutions. Whether we’re researching ways to move more dirt with less fuel, developing products that generate fewer emissions or exploring autonomous vehicle solutions, our strength is integrating customer feedback with ideas and actions to ensure our customers’ success. Now and in the future.
Still not registered?
- German Demolition Association hosts the 25th Demolition Conference in 2019
- EDA Study Tour Japan 2019: a professional trip to discover the Japanese demolition industry
- Hazardous Waste Challenges for Demolition Contractors
- Best moments of European Demolition & Decontamination Annual Convention 2018
- European Demolition Industry Report 2018